2016: New Year, more posts.


2015 just flew on by, like every other year seems to do these days! A lot happened in the world and in my small life. I travelled to New York, I finished a Masters degree, I started a new job, I made a career choice (finally!) and I celebrated 3 years with my lovably annoying other half.

Me and that other half I mentioned
I also started this blog, and it will be soon be a year old. It's been a pretty slow year, however. Juggling university, a new job and starting up a blog was something I massively underestimated. A bit stupidly, I add, as I'm always starting too many things at once and never been very good at doing them all! I'm proud that I've kept the blog up though, slow as it has been. I haven't posted nearly as much as I've wanted to or got the feel of blogging as much as I'd like, but the blog is still alive and I have great plans for it this year.

To start, I've asked a lovely, lovely graphic designer friend of mine to create me a new logo and new look for the blog. I'm not a whiz at coding, and as much as I love playing on Photoshop that's all I really do: play. So I'm super excited to have a friend on board with real Photoshop skills that can make me something beautiful.

A favourite of 2015: banana, pistachio and raisin muffins
Keep an eye out for the changes in the coming weeks and/or months, alongside more and more posts. Baking is an expensive hobby of mine, but I'm determined to create more and more of my own recipes to share with you all, bank account be damned! Baking is not only my hobby, but now my job (and future career, fingers crossed), and I love writing and sharing about what I do and what I've learnt, and I hope you all look forward to reading more too.

On the way soon will be biscuit-ty treats, gluten-free delights and, oh yes, Valentines Day fun when February rolls around. I don't doubt it'll be here sooner than you think, and I can't wait to get in the kitchen and start experimenting.

What are your blogging plans this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Stream

The Blogger

23 year old clumsy person, Instagram addict and documentary enthusiast.

Current location, Cambridge. Future resident of London.

PR friendly.

Twitter Updates