Health crazy: a new diet!



Today for lunch, I'm tucking into a tasty tub of tuna and sweetcorn pasta. This is hopefully the start of a healthy lunch craze for me as University starts back up next week and as of today I'm back working at the University bookshop 3 days a week.

Last time I was working here I fell into a habit of eating the canteen food everyday which not only cost me a fair amount of money, it cost me a healthy lifestyle. A rather fatty canteen lunch, and usually a fizzy drink, would make me tired more than anything else, which isn't good when there's still 4/5 more hours of the working day ahead!

These new healthy lunches I'm planning should make me more alert all day (water is a massive new part of my diet and I know it will make me feel much better!) and help me lose tags weight I need to shed. 

Now here's hoping I can actually stick to this regime! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Stream

The Blogger

23 year old clumsy person, Instagram addict and documentary enthusiast.

Current location, Cambridge. Future resident of London.

PR friendly.

Twitter Updates